$49.00 BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY - ALL SUMMER LONG PLANT PROTEIN 6 PACK SPECIALS
6 x 440g Canisters (2.64Kg) for 66 days supply
for $49.00 or $0.75 per serve per day!
..... when you do, you won't be wasting money on any of these ingredients!
- Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Polydextrose or Sucralose
Our research indicates they do not provide functional benefits to your body. In fact we believe they may be detrimental and cause gut problems like bloating, IBS and general discomfort.
All of our products are independently tested by HASTA against the WADA Banned Substance List.
Take advantage of our BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY - ALL SUMMER LONG - Power Protein Six (6) Pack Special and SAVE!
- 6 of Any Flavour for 66 days supply
- 3 of Any 2 Flavours 33 days supply
And here's what you get.
27g Protein per serve with a Complete Amino Acid Profile and all 9 Essential Amino Acids from:
- Pea Protein contains Lysine, for balanced nitrogen levels in muscles, Glutamine helps restore nitrogen balance after a heavy workout, Arginine promotes muscle metabolism and a healthy heart, Leucine, isoleucine and valine (branched-chain amino acids) help maintain tissues during exercise.
- Brown Rice Protein is high in the sulphur-containing amino acids, cysteine, methionine and Leucine - the key amino acid for muscle building which absorbs up to 30% faster from rice protein than whey protein.
- Green Banana Resistant Starch - Australias own prebiotic multi-fibre, complex carbohydrate that contains soluble, insoluble and fermentable fibres to help optimise gut health.
- L-Glutamine, found in both Pre & Post Workout for muscle growth & support
- Bioperene, found in our A.M. Pre Workout is a patented extract from black pepper fruits (piper nigrum). With 95% piperine it is a thermogenic activator that enhances amino acid & nutrient absorption by 30%+
- Magnesium, found in our P.M Post Workout is to help relax and ease aching muscles.
- DigeZyme, found in our P.M Post Workout and our 'anytime' Meal Replacement is a unique blend of 5 enzymes with specific attributes viz:
- a-amylase (starch hydrolising enzyme)
- protease (protein hydrolising enzyme)
- lipase (fat hydrolising enzyme)
- cellulase (cellulose hydrolising enzyme)
- lactase (lactose hydrolising enzyme)
- Collagen** found only in our 'anytime' Meal Replacement to support bones tendons and skin elasticity.
** While our A.M Pre Workout and P.M. Post Workout are suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians our 'anytime Meal Replacement is only suitable for Flexitarians.
What’s so hot about (plant) protein?
The Consumer Trends That Fit
- 76% of consumers rate protein content as important (+8% in 3 years)
- 43% of consumers want more protein in their diet (100M+ in the United States)
- 55% of consumers used plant protein in the past year
- The top consumer-friendly claims for protein-rich product launches were allergen-friendly and gluten-friendly claims
- Top reasons consumers want plant-based proteins include sustainability, health & wellness, no hormones or antibiotics, animal welfare, price and safety
Protein’s Nutritional Benefits Shakedown
- Promotes satiety (full feeling) for weight management
- Builds and preserves muscle mass and strength
- Reduces loss of muscle mass from Sarcopenia in Baby Boomers
- Helps to stabilize blood sugar and insulin
- Builds valuable enzymes that regulate daily body functions
- Provides building blocks for all body tissue